First, we added Cyprus (Greek) and Cyprus (English) addresses, without telephone number support. Because the Greek characters are not ASCII, we had to change the encoding of the page to Unicode (which, to be honest, we should have done from the beginning anyway…). This caused (and is still causing) a few problems, but we have most everything working.
Email address generation was temporarily broken due to the change to Unicode, but everything should be working fine again.
vCard support was removed due to lack of use and problems with Unicode. We are looking for a script to produce Unicode-compatible vCard 3.0 files or another convenient downloadable format.
In addition, we FINALLY finished address AND telephone support for Germany. All the area codes should be real area codes, but there are likely quite a few area codes assigned to the wrong city.
That is it for the day!